RSMF is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible foundation founded in 2014 in memory of Richard Schoenstadt.
The Foundation was created by members of Richard’s family whose lives were touched and influenced significantly by his presence. This foundation was created not only to fill the hole in our hearts, but the hole in the world left after losing his knowledge and passion for the importance of the US-Israel relationship.
To bring friends and family together in order to make meaningful contributions to annually selected charitable foundations around the world which impact causes such as human rights, Peace in Israel, and education/transparency.
What We've Achieved
- Raised over $100,000 in the first 3 years of the foundation
- Annually brought over 150 people together for the 5k events
- Made significant contributions to the AIPAC Education Fund, UN Watch, and The Lone Soldier Center
- Created a successful, honorable, and enduring foundation all donors and participants can be proud of
Our Donation Recipients:
- 2014 - AIPAC Education Fund
- 2015 - UN Watch
- 2016 - The Lone Soldier Center